BBSF 22 - 25 FEB 2018
Volunteers are required to:
- Commit to doing 1 shift (5 hours work)
- Commit to their allocated roster
- Agree with the Volunteer Disclaimer/Terms and Conditions
- Wear the Byron Bay Surf Festival (BBSF) T-shirt and name badge on your shift
- Be 18 years of age and older
- Have a passion for surf/art/music/community!
What you get in return:
- A Byron Bay Surf Festival t-shirt
- Discounted food and beverages on your shift
- Be part of the Byron Bay Surf Festival team
There are many positions available for volunteers before, during and after the Festival. These include:
- Set up and break down BBSF information areas or events as required
- Sell BBSF t-shirts
- Distribute BBSF flyers
- Inform attendees of the BBSF schedule
- Answer questions regarding the festival
- Direct attendees to BBSF events
- Liaise with and assist the BBSF staff and Directors
- Assist with crowd managemen
… and more!
Please specify if you’d like to be a general helper or have skills in a particular area.